Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Like sands through the hourglass...




...these are the scarves of my life! The pink knobbly one I just finished last week and am particularly pleased with, though the blue chenille bedspread and retro Japanese cartoon pillowcase scarf is a favourite crowd-pleaser too! I think they need names actually... the pink one feels like an Esther, and the recycled one I hereby name ..ummm... how about Yoshi? A tribute to the pillowcase! The striped one - Tigger. There. An exercise in stupidity... (interesting typo just happened there - "stupiDUTY": my duty to act stupid!) My stupiduties are about the only duties I effortless fulfil every day! Whee to me!
(Thanks also to the boy for sorting out my issues with posting pics and the like. Needless to say, boo to Safari and Yay to Firefox!)

No comments: