Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fad No# 4: LISTS

Lists aren't really a fad for me... they're more a way of life! But I thought I could make a list of activites I would like to fad-ise sometime down the track...which might only be interesting to a list-nerd like me, but hey, it's my blog and I'll list if I want to!

Things to dabble in:
- massage
- jogging
- making dried fruit (for when I become an earth mother)
- stencil art (stay tuned for my upcoming arrest and short-lived stencil art career!!)
- screen-printing
- badge-making (for my slowly stagnating alter-ego character-based "art" ... see for more: http://craftbase.craftvic.asn.au/view.php?i=287)

I'm sure there's more, but the delicate balance with lists is not to overwhelm by making them trail on forever. I'll just make sure I jot down on my to-do list to update my fad-dabble list later.....

No comments: