Saturday, June 24, 2006

Fad No# 5: KNITTING


Yeah, yeah, knitting, everyone's doing it, everyone's blogging about it, aint it fab?! But it IS!!! This is about my third winter of knitting, (ah, the seasonal fad!)and probably my most productive so far, though it's all been scarves, scarves, scarves - which aren't very adventurous, but ARE nice and achievable. Besides, I love a good scarf. I never did get around to entering this year's Craft Victoria Scarf Festival, sad date-challenged thing that I am, but I have an offering in the spirit of the whole affair... introducing my alter-ego Stella! She too is looking for a meaningful existence, and this image came about as a result of my first bout of knitting. One for all the textilophiles out there!

1 comment:

Zedd said...

Thanks babe! Just watch out for that ray of my brilliance... if I direct it through a magnifying glass, it will get too hot, and you'll hear resounding cries of "I'm melton!"
(hee hee!)