Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back to (back) bibs.

Reversible unisex bibs made for some friends having as yet gender-unknown babies. I actually bought the fabric new, which goes against the way I want to produce these, but I was in a hurry to make them and not having anything suitable in my stash I had no choice.

I've since scored some cool pieces of fabric from a local charity op-shop, one where you can still come away with a bag of stuff and only $3 poorer...a rarity in these days of op-shops knowing their hip value!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

hi there,

I love to make stuff from clothes that i bought at the op shop. I was wondering if you knew about Melbourne's collaborative op shopping blog 'I op therefore I am'

http://melb-opshopping.blogspot.com/

there are links there to maps and addresses of Melbourne's op shops. let me know if you are interested in joining.

regards, Amelia

Zedd said...

Thanks! Sadly, I am moving interstate in a few months, so I will no longer be opping in Melbourne.
But you can check out my blog this-island-life.blogspot.com for Tassie op-shopping as I do it.