Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fad No#12: WORD-GAMES


I love a good word-game! I've always loved crosswords, and when my gran (RIP) taught me a few tricks of the trade with cryptics that love amped up a notch or two. I also enjoy that Target puzzle in the paper on a quiet Sunday arvo. But my newest and most fervant word-game fad is Wordsearch. We scored this one from Dan's family stash of decaying miscellany in the bush, and I love it! Way better than Scrabble!
(We also rescued Pictionary, a version of Triv that I don't have, Uno, a word card-game from my childhood - My Word, Cluedo and more. We have a veritable games compendium!)

Let the games begin...

2 comments:

Penni Russon said...

Oh my god! Mt Nelson primary had that aeroplane puzzle. Crikey.
We'll have to get together for a few games...Martin's not so into the word game unfortunately, but he can stay home and mind the kids while I come out and party like it's 1994.

Zedd said...

Awesome! Let's have nerdy lady afternoons!