Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fad N0# 14: THE BLUE MARY!


I'd heard tell of the legend of lighting ones own farts, but really, I never truly believed it was possible. Then it came up in discussion at home the other day, and the boys were comparing notes on the Catholic school experience of the so-called Blue Mary. So last night I witnessed in the flesh (in the gas?) a real Blue Mary. And I laughed so hard I almost ruptured something. I wish I could have taken a photo, but Blue Marys are like marsh flares or min mins... they are so brief and ethereal that you would be very lucky to capture one on camera.

Bic lighter: $1.50
Gas-producing meal: $9.50
Look on his face when he thinks his arse in on fire: priceless.

5 comments:

Ben Myers said...

Welcome to team AWESOME.

http://honeyedmouth.blogspot.com

Zedd said...

Wha'? Who are you, Benjamin T. Myers? Is this like blog-spam?

Penni Russon said...

Zoe he's a real dude, I reckon you might have scored yourself a fan (i just mistyped: 'sored yourself a dan' then.)

Ramona said...

that is hiarious! Why isnt there a band called the blue marys? priceless

Zedd said...

Yeah, the Blue Marys man, I loved them even from before they were huge. Of course, I like their old stuff better than their new stuff.