Sunday, April 05, 2009

Fad no# 25?? Markets!

Just did another market today: The Market.

It went okay for me - I didn't exactly sell out, faaaar from it, but I covered my costs and added to the business coffers a bit, so I'm happy enough. I feel a bit overfed on cute and folksy though. I may have to make my next stall all about blood and death or something to provide a little heavy relief to all the lightness!

Anyway, now I need a holiday from thinking about how I can turn inexpensive and simple materials into funky marketable products. I need to stare at a shit movie for a night. Or read a book. I need to not say the word "m...m...mar..." nope, can't do it. Can't say that word for a little while.

Chocolate calls. Adieu.

1 comment:

Narelle Badalassi said...

I am so please I am not the only one that is sick of all the cutesy stuff at the markets, I am saddened to say I actually fell for its allure just to be able to sell something lol