Thursday, January 25, 2007

For my eyes only.

I hate my job. I am bored beyond belief. 14 more workdays left, according to the post-it note I just stuck to my screen. Then a week free before I start my demanding Uni course. Between now and then I have to decide exactly how much truth I tell Cuntrelink about my life in order to solicit small monies from them and then fill out the requisite forms in quintipulate complete with DNA sample and 10-year plan; apply for a Working With Children card; organise some modelling jobs to keep me in bread and water; menstruate (and suffer the compulsory and incomprehensible mood swings...check. Doing that now. Clearly.); move a couch; finish the kitchen island so I can reclaim the spare table for a Uni workdesk; and try and remember how to be a nice and lovable person (harder than it sounds).
And I feel like a big fat loser blogging this black mood, but no-one reads my blog anyway so it's only really for me in the end. And it has kept me mildly entertained at work for ten minutes at least.
God. Bored.

No comments: